About the CORNET H2020 project
Main priority of the Horizon 2020 CORNET project is to establish an Open Innovation Environment (OIE) scheme to coordinate the current efforts in the triangle of manufacturing, modelling and experimentation of Organic/Large Area Electronic (OLAE), with the scope to achieve widespread adoption of relevant protocols and standards and faster market uptake of innovations.
About the CORNET OIE Platform
The CORNET OIE Platform is an interactive web-based, well-organized and friendly environment that interconnects entities from the academic, research, industrial and business communities interested in the triangle of Manufacturing, Modeling and Experimentation of the Organic/Large Area Electronics (OLAE) and their commercialization.
Via the CORNET OIE Platform, the users are able to communicate with each other to solve common problems in the OLAE field, map the competences and infrastructure of their organization and notify the community about their current activities!
Grab the chance to engage with already existing and newly formed clusters, industrial and academic research entities, standardization bodies and other OIE schemes by registering to the CORNET OIΕ Platform!
Key Features of the CORNET OIE Platform
The CORNET OIE Platform composes an Innovation Hub which incorporates:
- A Communication Platform for Networking & Clustering purposes
- Competence and Activities Catalogues of the registered Organizations
- Infrastructure Lists of the registered Organization, Companies etc.
- Mobility and Training opportunities
Why Join the CORNET OIE Platform community?
By participating in the CORNET OIE Platform you can:
- Explore the OLAE Community: Get in contact with experts and key players, explore all the new trends and hot topics, seek for new ideas and gain access to state-of-the-art solutions for you.
- Be easily Tracked: Sign-up and fill in your organization’s competences, activities & interests and get easily traceable to related parties looking for collaborations, partnerships, suppliers, etc.
- Make yourself visible: Submit your questions, ideas, clarifications, suggestions or arguments in the specially designed discussion board. Post the topic you want to discuss and experience the unique interaction with other users!
- Communicate: Connect with the rest of the registered users and send a direct message or an email. So easy and straightforward!
- Network: Widen your network, create synergies and contacts with stakeholders, combine different specialties and establish new collaborations!
- Be trained: Increase your innovation capacity, exchange information and skills!
You can join by clicking here.
For your assistance click on the following step-by-step registration guide:
Workshop on Open Innovation and Standardization for materials characterization, materials modeling and materials process and manufacturingWritten by PLATFORM ADMIN
Cornet Project together with OYSTER Project, MMAMA Project and NANOTEXNOLOGY Organizing Committee organizes the Workshop on Open Innovation and Standardization for materials characterization, materials modeling and materials process and manufacturing during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2019.
A prerequisite for the enhancement of the innovation capacity of European (as well as global) industries in the fields of Organic Electronics and Nanotechnologies is the adoption of an Open Innovation environment which is an open framework process that can accelerate innovation through collaboration between expert stakeholders from academic, research and industrial communities. The adoption of an Open Innovation approach allows the breaking down of boundaries that prohibit the internal ideas and approaches to be adopted by other entities, which would facilitate the mutual progress in relevant fields without duplication of effort in national, European and global levels.
Europe embraced Open Innovation in characterization and modeling by supporting the implementation of cutting edge research in selected topics that cover Organic Electronics, Microwave Microscopy and advanced nano-architectured and bio-inspired hard/soft interfaces.
The combined efforts to promote and progress in state-of-the-art Scientific and Research fields requires the compatibility with internationally accepted roadmaps and frameworks, towards the development of future standards.
During the Workshop a series of Invited talks, Oral and Poster presentations will be given by representatives from currently running EC R&D projects in that cover different aspects of Open Innovation for materials characterization & modeling (ranging from the atomic to the macro-scale or multiscale) applied on a broad range of subjects and applications.
The Workshop topics include:
- Open Innovation for multiscale modeling of materials
- Open Innovation for multiscale characterization of materials
- Modeling Data Analysis (MODA)Process and Manufacturing
- Standardisation needs in the manufacturing sectorIndustry needs on Open Innovation approaches
- Business Models and Sustainability for Open Innovation Databases
Workshop International Organizing Committee (tentative, tbc)
S. Logothetidis, Nanotechnology Lab LTFN, AUTh, Greece
F. Castro, National Physical Laboratory, UK
D. Dykeman, Granta Design, UK
M. Sebastiani, Department of Engineering, Università degli studi Roma Tre, Rome, Italy
C. Charitidis, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering NTUA, Greece
G. Dambrine, University of Lille Nord de France, France
J. Costa Dantas Faria, European Commission, Belgium
You can find more information here.
CORNET's OIE Platform is online!
Feel free to become a member and check out the features available for you. Connect with other members and network with multiple communication options. Post your own blogs/discussions and read the latest posts from other members with the ability to comment and discuss your queries.