The Workshop will take place on October 22nd 2018, 09.00 am at the Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens.
The Workshop will bring together Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National and EU Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics multi-Billion Industry in Green Energy, Lighting, Electronics, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging, Wearables, IoT, etc. and its role in the Digital Transformation of the Industry.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics and Automation in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Greenhouses, Healthcare, etc.
- Sensors, Biosensors in Electronics, Smart Textiles, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Download the workshop's poster from here.