FLUXIM co-organized the 7th International Conference on Simulation of Organic Electronics and Photovoltaics, SimOEP'20 (30th August - 2nd September).
The online conference comprised of talks from distinguished speakers and training seminars with R&D tools from Fluxim AG.
Also an oral presentation of CORNET results took place with the title: "Finite Element Modeling for Analysis of Electroluminescence and Infrared Images of Thin-film Solar Cells" 363 researchers have registered for the event.
- Light management for enhanced light-absorption in solar cells and enhanced light emission in OLEDs
- Charge and exciton transport modeling in organic semiconductor devices – from molecular to the device level
- Charge transport modeling in various organic and hybrid solar cells:
planar and bulk heterojunction perovskite and organic solar cells
- Charge injection, transport and recombination processes in state-of-the-art OLEDs
- Models for a variety of electrical device characterization techniques from DC, transient to AC operation
- Advanced optical and electrical characterization techniques and experimental validation
- Parameter extraction techniques
- Morphological structure and property correlation
- Advanced materials and devices such as novel LEDs, ionic devices, QD materials, and non-fullerene acceptors
- Machine Learning