At the 7th Korea-EU NanoWorkshop Dr. Argiris Laskarakis presented an overview of the activities, pilot lines and in-line characterization facilities for Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece.
He outlined the connection of OEs characterization, modelling and manufacturing data to industry applications (automotive, energy and construction) which is achieved in the Open Innovation Environment Platform being developed in the Horizon 2020 Project CORNET. The optimization of the manufacturing processes of Organic & Printed Electronics devices taking place in the Horizon 2020 Project Smartline were also thoroughly outlined.
The Open Innovation Environment on Experimentation, Modelling and Manufacturing of Organic Electronics developed in CORNET was presented at the "9th Workshop on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry (Targeting the Digital Transformation)" on 22nd October, in Athens. Dr. Argiris Laskarakis from Nanotechnology Lab LTFN explained how CORNET will be advancing the Flexible and Printed Electronics Industry.
The Workshop will take place on October 22nd 2018, 09.00 am at the Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens.
The Workshop will bring together Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National and EU Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics multi-Billion Industry in Green Energy, Lighting, Electronics, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging, Wearables, IoT, etc. and its role in the Digital Transformation of the Industry.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics and Automation in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Greenhouses, Healthcare, etc.
- Sensors, Biosensors in Electronics, Smart Textiles, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Download the workshop's poster from here.
Cornet will present its innovations at the Workshop on 'EU Projects on Nanotechnologies & Advanced materials for OPVs and Perovskites PVs' during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2018! Τhe Workshop is co-organized by NAMEC,Nanotechnology Lab LTFN, HOPE-A and will gather Coordinators of European Projects, Technology & Market experts and representatives from the Industry. Do not miss it!